Discover our new educational brochure about AMR! It explains how diagnostic tests are instrumental for antimicrobial stewardship programs and their impact on public health worldwide.
bioMérieux has developed a range of educational handbooks on topics related to antibiotic resistance and antimicrobial stewardship, including:
- Antimicrobial Stewardship – a practical guide to implementation in hospitals
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing: performance of in vitro antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bacteria and fungi
- Antimicrobial Prescribing – optimization through drug dosing and MIC
- Carbapenem Resistance – from diagnosis to outbreak management
- Procalcitonin – for diagnosis and guidance of antibiotic therapy